Rainbows R Gay Rainbows R Gay

Uh,

What?
You spend this whole time trying to make a point and then just decide to skip it and make a joke? This was really, poorly made.
The animation itself was smooth, along with the audio, I'll give you that, but the whole plot was just pointless.
I actually expected this to be a lot better, because frankly my dear, rainbows are fucking awesome. Thanks for making them suck for a full five minuets.

StringAnime responds:

Don't worry, the Cloud and Rainbow are actually friends, when not in front of a camera.

The Mockingbird Song The Mockingbird Song

great!

This is just beautiful storytelling. The music gave off the perfect vibe, and I loved that the only other thing you hear is the narration.
10/10, For an intriguing story, and for a wonderful animation.

WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

Meh.

It could use less cock jokes, but it was okay besides that. but..Meh.

Blinklife: How to Twitter Blinklife: How to Twitter

Nice.

This reminded me of parts from the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy movie. =D

A.E. Chronics Epis: 2 A.E. Chronics Epis: 2

meh.

The character design takes away from the story almost completely, the contrast between the realistic and detailed backgrounds and sound effects make it seem fake. Try making more detailed characters and less anime-looking characters. Other than that, the backgrounds, sound effects and plot were all done really well.

Billy Mays The Birth Billy Mays The Birth

pretty rad, but

were you TRYING to sound like the Swedish chef?, because that was pretty annoying. other than that it was cool.

what is this i dont even what is this i dont even

David Spade.

uh. what? this is just...I don't even know...

BitterSweet BitterSweet

Cool.

This was both delightfully entertaining, and disturbing, I loved it.
The animation and the story were both great.

:: Black Magic Metal :: :: Black Magic Metal ::

I love the Hatta..

I remember that movie!! I watched it in the seventh grade.

Robotbeard the Pirate Robotbeard the Pirate

totally coo.

Oh man, I totally had the lego pirate set when I was a kid. This series is always fun to watch, I hope more episodes come out soon. =D