Rainbows R Gay Rainbows R Gay

Uh,

What?
You spend this whole time trying to make a point and then just decide to skip it and make a joke? This was really, poorly made.
The animation itself was smooth, along with the audio, I'll give you that, but the whole plot was just pointless.
I actually expected this to be a lot better, because frankly my dear, rainbows are fucking awesome. Thanks for making them suck for a full five minuets.

StringAnime responds:

Don't worry, the Cloud and Rainbow are actually friends, when not in front of a camera.

The Mockingbird Song The Mockingbird Song

great!

This is just beautiful storytelling. The music gave off the perfect vibe, and I loved that the only other thing you hear is the narration.
10/10, For an intriguing story, and for a wonderful animation.

WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

Meh.

It could use less cock jokes, but it was okay besides that. but..Meh.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

It was okay.

Meh. It was okay, I'd have liked it better if the attack button wasn't A so I wouldn't have to use my pinky. Also I didn't like the kid's voice. Too, baby-ish, Other than that it was worth playing.

Ben 10 Hentai Game Demo Ben 10 Hentai Game Demo

Successful Pr0n is successful.

This is amazing. I could rock out to this song all day. Also, Gwen has some rockin' hot tits!

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

The bees are so kyyute!!

This was great! I like the vuvu hero theme. Very funny and very original(somewhat) 10/10 =D

Garden Party Garden Party

awesome

I heard this in a youtube video as well, I didn't realize that it was from newgrounds until just now =D

statict bit statict bit

NO SUMMARY FOR YOU!

Words don't express how much I adore this song! It makes my brain happy. The only thing I find wrong with it is that it should be longer, but that's it, otherwise its perfect, and you should win some sort of an award for it.

Vocaloid Vocaloid

This made my day.

lol, this is great, I love his expression and the sign in the back.

Chickenlump responds:

That sign took many days to perfect.

I'm not sure what to call her I'm not sure what to call her

Her name should be Felix, Ja.

Why is this rated mature?
It's pretty good otherwise, cept her arms are a little...short...But it's good, I like it.

SpectrumCondom responds:

Thanxs. :)

Indie Cred Indie Cred

This could be really good.

I actually think that this is really artistic. The only thing It needs is a background.

Mexifry responds: